Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bear in the Big Blue House Toys.....Where can they be bought?

Options
  • 14-01-2008 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

My 18 month old is Bear in the Big Blue House mad. We have bought her some DVDs and books . However we would love to by her a bear cuddly toy. I have tried the disney website and all of the other online shopping sites to no avail , apart from ebay which has second hand teddys for sale.........would prefer to give my daughter a new one if possible.

If anybody knows where soft toys of the shows characters can be brought it would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Our younger daughter absolutely fell in love with our older daughter's cuddly penguin (Gloria from Happy feet). It was originally bought in Smiths as a Santa prezzie. She loved it so much that our older daughter actually gave it to her little sis. This was so kind we promised big sis that we'd buy her another one.

Absolutely NOWHERE to be found!!!!

eBay was our saviour we found a new one. I'll ask my other half if she has the name of the seller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

We got chacha bear in smyths they still carry the bear range.

Oh it seems like so long ago bear and luna were all my dauther were into and then it was dora and now she has even grwon out of that.

Advertisement