Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog - Travelling by Ferry

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

suraheg wrote: »
    Hey guys,

am moving to london in the next few months and wanna bring my JRT. I have a car now, so was going to drive over with my car and leave her there and drive home and leave my car here. Annoying i know but i dont want the hassle of having a car while im there. I was going to try sell it then once i have it home.
    But was wondering if i dont have a car and want to travel back with my dog will i be able to bring her on the ferry and put her in a kennel? Or do i need to have a car to bring her on in??

Thanks!
    you do not need a car to bring a dog on the ferry,but you would need to book a kennel with the ferry company[at no cost] as there is only a limited amount of kennels on the ship

Advertisement