Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carling Cup Final Tickets

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

Whats The Oversea's Number For The Ticket Office

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I don't believe there is a dedicated overseas number anymore.

0044844 499 5000 would be the only option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Ronan, I assume they mean Loyalty Points this season, and not over the period of time that you have been a member.

Also, Abbey Travel are doing a deal, mad money €850, 1 night in 4star hotel, flights and match ticket !!! Better do the Euromillions :-)

Thieving cnuts. That costs the same as my season ticket - Disgusting how these tout scum can be a legitimate business.

Thieving cnuts. That costs the same as my season ticket - Disgusting how these tout scum can be a legitimate business.

Flights booked mate, land @ STN about 3pm Sat, leave from STN Mon @ 3:45.

Let me know if Jilly can do anything about the hotel.

You should have a word with Stevo about applying together, he might need your help applying for him and his dad.

Flights booked mate, land @ STN about 3pm Sat, leave from STN Mon @ 3:45.

Let me know if Jilly can do anything about the hotel.

You should have a word with Stevo about applying together, he might need your help applying for him and his dad.

Sound
    The two lads that sit beside me have my ST and they're gonna include me with thier reservation so I'm sorted for the game.

I'll come back to you on the hotel tomorrow.

Still on cloud nine mate.

Wembleeeee, Wembleeeee ....... :)

• Advertisement

Sound
    The two lads that sit beside me have my ST and they're gonna include me with thier reservation so I'm sorted for the game.

OK mate, but Steve may still need your help, I'm away when tickets go on sale and he can't do it in person. I'm hoping to sort out net access in Paris when I'm working, but can't promise anything.

OK mate, but Steve may still need your help, I'm away when tickets go on sale and he can't do it in person. I'm hoping to sort out net access in Paris when I'm working, but can't promise anything.

No worries

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Overseas callers for ticket enquiries:
    +44 208 365 5161 When you get through tell them your overseas and they transfer you to ticket office but it's a cheaper call rate this way

Here is other contact info:-

Sorted - Block 139 - Row 20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Wheres the best place to look?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

in the spurs ticketline queue to apply for tickets at the moment.

No harm in trying.

COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Statement on website about the ticket situation, very few expected to be left for members.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/fanssnapupcupfinaltickets.html

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Got tix through a contact.
    Get in!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Eventually got mine sorted around 8pm last night
    Block 544, Row 18 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Got it over the web - block 137. Took about 4 hours to get through.:D

Advertisement