Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Didier Deschamps for manager

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

NotWormBoy wrote: »
    Lawrie Sanchez.

I see we're really aiming high.

Not the worst we could expect though, I suppose.

We don't want Norn Iron's leftovers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

aidan24326 wrote: »
    We don't want Norn Iron's leftovers.

No we want someone who has proved himself at international level........oh hold on a sec.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

John O'Donoghue (RTE's Soccer correspondant) was on morning Ireland this morning, he is at teh fixtures meeting and he said Lawrie Sanchez has a meeting later this week with the 3 man panel, as Don Givens is at the fixtures meeting.

What does that tell me, well obviously the 3 man committee haven't met everyone, I will be shocked if this rumour works out, I think Venables will still be appointed, Lawro reckoned Venables will be appointed this day week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Only Venables has had more money put on him on Betfair. Brady is 3rd. It took a few months for Brady to reach €48k and Deschamps has overtaken him in less than a week. It surely has to be more than a rumour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Sanchez has the right mind I think, but his loyalty is questionable.
    secman wrote: »
    He got a text from one of his mates who has a contact in FAI and he was told to get money on Deschamps.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: If my eyes roll back any further Ill do myself damage.

My cousins girlfriends uncle knows a guy who collects the bins at FAI. A bag burst open the other day and a load of pleading letters from Mourhino spilled out! Theyre refusing to hire him because he wants 3 grand a year more than El Tel, his wage offer letters were also in the same bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

shane86 wrote: »
    My cousins girlfriends uncle knows a guy who collects the bins at FAI. A bag burst open the other day and a load of pleading letters from Mourhino spilled out! Theyre refusing to hire him because he wants 3 grand a year more than El Tel, his wage offer letters were also in the same bag.

Hold on ! I think these two incidents could be related !

My nextdoor neighbours cousin's girlfriend's dog ran off the other day, he was returned by a taxi driver who found him in Blanch. The dog then had a **** on the carpet and there was an FAI memo submerged in it, the memo was from John Delaney saying "1. Drop suit off at dry cleaners. 2. Ring Brian Kerr to see how he's doing. 3. Hire Didier Deschamps". The dog also barked in pigeon English that the taxi driver told him that Didier was a shoe in.

*runs to bookies to put life savings on Deschamps at 10/11*

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Ok, I've had quite enough of this.

If someone provides some real evidence of DD being anywhere near Ireland to do more than buy an Aran Jumper, perhaps a photo of John Delaney taking his coat of so Deschamps doesn't have to step in a puddle, I'll reopen.

In the meantime, Flanzer, your name is in my book.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement