Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Limerick City forum again

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I get the feeling Lazers Pew Pew is single-handedly trying to be the Limerick forum equivalent of the Army of PROCtards on the Cork forum. Only, contrary to what you might expect, he appears to be less funny than them.

Shocking, I know.

Personally, I vote that the ban be revoked but he be issued with some sort of metal-coated keyboard linked to a custom version of the karma function whereby negative karma elecrifies it. (It'd be at least as funny as reading one of his posts, and considerably more rewarding....)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

You obviously haven't read the whole thread. He wasn't banned for any of his posts in the limerick beers thread.

As for the sligo forum a certain amount of craic is tolerated but in the case of the last feedback thread the thread in question was going ridiculously off topic.

My bad, didn't see that. I'd disagree with you about the Sligo thread in question, but thats a matter for a different Feedback thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Tedious, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Best. Username. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Gandhis reeboks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Homer

I prefer Ghandi's "flip flop" myself but maybe that's just because I couldn't picture him in reeboks?

Meh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Lazers pew pew

he embraced capitalism in his later years

So he did lazers, so he did!

72283023.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A626852BDF4FBDCBD1392EAD04625AFC9D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

Well done Billy I was suprised it took so long meant to report a few posts by him/her

sioda wrote: »
    Well done Billy I was suprised it took so long meant to report a few posts by him/her
    what are you bladdering on about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

Thanking the Mod for banning you most of your posts in the forum have been useless or piss taking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DinosaursAttack

lazors pew pew is the best poster on boards

That means a lot coming from somebody who's other posts include, and I quote... "i'm pretty studid" and "i'd love to date an amputee" and "hay guyz whats going on in this thread, i don't understand? herf durf"
    and thats out of your 5 posts so far.
    Hmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DinosaursAttack

thats not chill brosef. i'm just chilling with my interwebs. but i got banned from afterhours for spamming :(

sioda wrote: »
    Thanking the Mod for banning you most of your posts in the forum have been useless or piss taking.
    no they havent, i rarely post but have still clocked up 4 bannings
    a full one on PI
    2 on Limerick, now permanent :(
    one on adverts

the mods get a bit power mad at times.
    nice to see i have touched your life in some way where you are happy that i'm banned
    if you're not careful you could be in danger of taking the internet a tad too serious

loosen the strings on your passion killers and lighten up would ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Perhaps you should try the cuckoo's nest, maybe it would be more to your taste .

its a bit sore without vaseline
    once bitten
    twice shy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 like.no.other

Pighead wrote: »
    Cracking point, so cracking its swayed Pigheads feeble mind. Ridiculous ban Billy the Squid. Lenient Pigheads arse. Let him back in.

Pighead, You have to be admired for being an open and learning kind of guy. Never let it be said different.

Why you don't have a Biki page yet is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

cornbb wrote: »
    Why is it so many of the Regional forums feel the need to smack down on off-topic/humorous posts? There was a complaint about the Sligo forum last week. Whats so serious about the Limerick beers that the mod felt it necessary to ban someone without warning? (Yes, I'm aware that he's a repeat offender).

FWIW the Galway forum is moderated level-headedly and no-one over there complains about it. Hell, some of us even crack a smile from time to time.

i was going to make the same point when i first read the thread. practically all the regulars on the Galway forum would be banned by now if the same modding was across the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

<3 lazers pew pew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Best. Username. Ever.

I had the urge to say it out loud and then had a giggle to myself.

Its very cute (maybe not the effect he was hoping for)

Advertisement