Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Ideas for a 10yr old boy

Options
  • 14-01-2008 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Its my nephews birthday on Saturday so Im lookin for present ideas, its tough tho because so close after xmas he basically has everything possible... he got a playstation 3 and the latest football games. I was thinking of maybe bringing him self and one of his friends on a day out next weekend but cant think of anywhere except the cinema. Would love to bring him somewhere different tho but just cant think!! All suggestions welcome! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Where are you based ?
    Estimate price range ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

games for the ps3?

go karting? can ten year olds do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭dewsbury

Yes, I know it's too late but..

I got my 9 year old a decent clock radio. A facility to have preset radio stations was essential. She loves having her own alarm clock and goes to sleep and wakes up to the radio.

By the way what present did you buy in the end?

Advertisement