Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of account?

Options
  • 14-01-2008 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I like AIB. I'd like to setup a second account with them that I'd use for direct debits / standing orders etc.

Currently I have a Dual Account with Ulster Bank which I use for this and I don't pay any fees. My reason for getting an AIB one is that I seriously prefer the AIB interface and I'd like to have money transfer quicker to this other account if needed.

Can I get a second current account with them, and use it as I require? Is there another type of account that might be more useful? I'd like to avoid fees where possible.

Any advice welcomed. I'm gonna ask my branch but wanna know what I'm talking about before I try to open one :)

Thanks.

Advertisement