Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Classes in/near Newbridge?

Options
  • 14-01-2008 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

Howdy neighbours!

Does anybody know anything about evening classes in or around Newbridge starting soon? I'd love to do one or two hobby type classes, you know the kind that are run as Adult Education for 6/8/10 weeks one night a week. I googled and emailed St Conleth's VEC last week to see if I they would send me any details but haven't gotten any reply. I've checked the local papers but if there was a timetable published recently I must have missed it. Where would I get information? I can't drop into the office in any schools because I work during school hours.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

www.kildarevec.ie might be a good place to start :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Thanks BuffyBot but that website wasn't updated. I got an email from the school today. Enrolment was last night and last enrolments by Fri. Unfortunately the course I really wanted to do is full!

Advertisement