Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a kitten, asap!!!

• 14-01-2008 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi

I am just wondering does anyone have any kittens (female). I am looking for 1 & am living in the Waterford City Area. Already have a female kitten who is very placid & very nice/new home to offer the kitten.

Thanks,
    Eimear

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Try the "good homes needed" Sticky Thread at the top of the list on this forum. It's where I got my last kitten.
    Before that I got two from my local vet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NualaQ

Hallo Eimear,

have you already found a kitten?
    I've got one who is urgently looking for a good home. At the moment he lives with me in Baltimore, Co. Cork.

His name is BJ. He is approximately 10 month old and made some very bad experiences with unfriendliy irish feet and therefore got the name : B roken J waw (BJ)
    Nevertheless he is a very affectionated and lovely cat, which needs caring attention and the willingness to give him a constant home.
    He is used to other cats and even gets along quite well with dogs.

He has a shiny black fur with white socks and a funny little face.

For more information and pictures of BJ don't hesitate to contact
    me:

Email adress: info@die-kaesemacher.de

or Nicole.Quint@gmx.de

Nicole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭lurchin along

I have a 5month old female semi long hair that's looking for a home.Found her dumped when she was about 5/6weeks.Now affectionate (very) and very pretty.She's a tabby and white with lovely symetrical markings.Can deliver for a small (petrol)donation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

hi nuala,
    no i havent found a kitten yet. i am actually looking for a female kitten say 2-4months old. thanks for replying anyway.
    NualaQ wrote: »
    Hallo Eimear,

have you already found a kitten?
    I've got one who is urgently looking for a good home. At the moment he lives with me in Baltimore, Co. Cork.

His name is BJ. He is approximately 10 month old and made some very bad experiences with unfriendliy irish feet and therefore got the name : B roken J waw (BJ)
    Nevertheless he is a very affectionated and lovely cat, which needs caring attention and the willingness to give him a constant home.
    He is used to other cats and even gets along quite well with dogs.

He has a shiny black fur with white socks and a funny little face.

For more information and pictures of BJ don't hesitate to contact
    me:

Email adress: info@die-kaesemacher.de

or Nicole.Quint@gmx.de

Nicole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

hi lurchin along.
    where abouts are you living?
    what colour is the kitten?
    i was hoping to get one from2-3 months old
    I have a 5month old female semi long hair that's looking for a home.Found her dumped when she was about 5/6weeks.Now affectionate (very) and very pretty.She's a tabby and white with lovely symetrical markings.Can deliver for a small (petrol)donation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement