Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: XBox 360 Wireless Controllers

• 14-01-2008 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a second (or third) controller for my XBox 360..... Anyone know where I can get one cheaply? I looked in Gamestop and Game and they're like €40 each :O Surely someone knows of cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

Available for stg£17.99 + £3 postage at dvd.co.uk

Since I've recommended cheaper prices at dvd.co.uk for a few products at this stage I just wish to clarify that I have no affiliation with them, am just a satisfied customer who has found them to be very reasonable on some things.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

It was £7.99 shipping to Dublin... You must be in the north somewhere.

Anyway.. still cheapest I've found anywhere.. thanks a lot.. I've ordered it.. How long do they normally take to deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Got it today... 2.5 days.. not too bad from the UK.

I really like how the package was completely blank... as in, it didn't say what it was or what company it was from. Which is good, cos I got it delivered to work, which is an office. (as in, I could "say" it's work related).

Anyway... I recommend to buy stuff from DVD.co.uk

Advertisement