Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Torchwood - Season 2 starts Wed @ 21:00 on BBC2!

• 14-01-2008 11:29pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yes the world's most high-brow intelligent drama is back on Wednesday! In the first episode Jack encounters someone from his past, played by James "Spike" Marsters. Will they:

1) Discuss the political ramifications of Pakistan's recent upheavals?
    2) Star in a quality piece of thought-provoking drama
    or
    3) Snog

Only one of those options is open to us! I'm almost looking forward to this show which wears it's often badness in a fun kind of way. The show it's okay to slag because everyone else is slagging it as well :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The most I can muster is a *shrug*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

well, its supposed to be more lighthearted, less cynical and Martha is in three eps.

Oh, the answer is 3) Snog.

RTD's wet dream of writing an ep of Buffy nears climax......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah... but it's a snog followed by them beating each other up.

But yes.. I know I shouldn't be... but I am actually sort of looking forward to Torchwood returning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Martha is in three eps.
    Three? I thought she was becoming a regular. Crap...

BuffyBot, I'll see your shrug and raise you a meh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,043 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah... but it's a snog followed by them beating each other up.

Does that mean spinny camera?

"me luvs d spinny camera like. Makes d fight look all kool like".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Well it is (c), I've seen it in the trailer. Looked kind of hot too, so there!:D

I'm definitely looking forward to it. It's a combination of the writers strike and the fact that all of the reviews were quite good. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for my optimism this time tomorrow, but I'm hopeful. And if it's crap we'll have Stark's recaps to enjoy.

Advertisement