Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royal Rumble Pool 2 (May contain spoilers)

• 15-01-2008 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Ok, since the first poll filled up so fast, someone suggested starting a second one for the folks who didn't make it in time, so here it is!

Same deal as the first one, 30 folks sign up and get a number each drawn out of a hat or some suitable such thing, and the whatever number you get corresponds with the wrestler who enters the rumble in that slot. You get number 7, the guy who goes in seventh is your guy, very simple. If we get enough people I'll do the draw this weekend and post what numbers everyone got.

So just post here if you wanna play folks! (I'm already in of course)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

I'll do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

count me in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'll do it. The other Rumble pool is for pussies anyway. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'll do it. The other Rumble pool is for pussies anyway. :cool:
    Yeah.

Count me in.
    I decided not to troll and get myself and someone else banned, so I'd like a shot at the WM title (if it is given this year).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I`m in... Here comes Hornswaggle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I'm in

It's time for all your candy asses to hit the floor! When the REAL Rumble is over, it'll be me standing on the second turnbuckle, with my hands in the air.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

Chuck us in too - cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Count me in too please!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭TheBigEvil

So you're taking pick 1. :D:D lovely.

Put me in for pick 29 or 30 :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

b.ie polar wrote: »
    +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

im in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Yes plz count meh in

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'll do it too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Go on then, I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I'm in! Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DinosaursAttack

hay guyz can i be in this thing too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Hurray I'm joining

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

I'll play

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dkelly

I'm in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

oh cool, i'm in. after missing the other one i'm just about making this one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Can I come too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

sign me up ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Count me in too

"Hornswoggle for the rumble"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

its late but I would love to take the long term run with the wwe title and take it off jeff(worlds biggest spotmonkey)hardy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

I'm in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

"I'm in" said the Bishop to the actress.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Cool, looks like that's the required 30 so! I'll do the draw soon and post up what numbers everyone got, and I'll try and record it and post the footage here aswell, and if anyone wants to meet up and do the draw in public let me know! Nothing to hide here on this pool, unlike the self-proclaimed WWE-inspired of pools, all sorts of shady back-stage deals going on there no doubt

Also, anyone with any suggestions\ideas\offers for a prize for our winner, apart from the honour of winning the real pool instead of the botched prototype Frankensteins'-monster that is pool 1, pm me and let me know!

orestes wrote: »
    Cool, looks like that's the required 30 so! I'll do the draw soon and post up what numbers everyone got, and I'll try and record it and post the footage here aswell, and if anyone wants to meet up and do the draw in public let me know! Nothing to hide here on this pool, unlike the self-proclaimed WWE-inspired of pools, all sorts of shady back-stage deals going on there no doubt

Also, anyone with any suggestions\ideas\offers for a prize for our winner, apart from the honour of winning the real pool instead of the botched prototype Frankensteins'-monster that is pool 1, pm me and let me know!

Does that mean I'm #30 or are you going to pick us all random numbers here or wha?

Gonna do random numbers, sorry dude!

That's a good thing!! #30 isn't the best number to get like.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

............:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ianomccabe wrote: »
    I'm in
    You're not Hungo's brother, are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

me @:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Pool 2 already has 30 entrants. You could try setting up another pool, but I'm not sure if there are enough interested parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

Any update on this?

Sorry guys, have been busy as hell all week, I'll do the draw later tonight and post what numbers everyone got on here, sorry again for the delay!

• Advertisement

Ok, I went to do the draw last night but my video camera is bloody busted! I wanted to post it so everyone could see the draw, mainly cos I'm the paranoid type and don't want anyone thinking it isn't legit! Bear with me while I find a camera, or I can just do the draw and you can all take my word on it?

Ok, I went to do the draw last night but my video camera is bloody busted! I wanted to post it so everyone could see the draw, mainly cos I'm the paranoid type and don't want anyone thinking it isn't legit! Bear with me while I find a camera, or I can just do the draw and you can all take my word on it?

go ahead i will take ur word for it, It not like it goin to affect the rest of lives is it:rolleyes:

Nah, but like I said I'm the paranoid type, and I don't want whoever gets the dwarf getting all shouty later

Cool, I'll do it later and post it here then

Nah, but like I said I'm the paranoid type, and I don't want whoever gets the dwarf getting all shouty later

Cool, I'll do it later and post it here then

sure whatever number u allocate us, it not goin to make a whole lot of difference as they will prob draw the numbers out of the drum on the night as they did in the last few years. so if i am say number 6 i wont know which wrestlers i will get until the night, so how could anyone complain about what number they get.:cool:

Ok, here it is! Sorry again about the delay folks!

1. Minto
    2. 5times
    3. Wooo232
    4. me
    5. MuffDaddy
    6. TheBigEvil
    7. b.ie.polar
    8. Cactus Col
    9. Kess 73
    10. Shane U
    11. Forbesii
    12. Nature Boy
    13. joe 123
    14. john concannon
    15. dkelly
    16. ianomccabe
    17. Spongey1975
    18. DinosaursAttack
    19. chdpoker
    20. Cool_CM
    21. Gerard.C
    22. Richie Lawlor
    23. The Bull
    24. citytillidie
    25. Krudler
    26. Future Guy
    27. amull 87
    28. kyp_durron
    29. Mr. Nice Guy
    30. Terry

So there you go folks! Best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

FUCK

Whats the chance a SmackDown! guy gets number 1 and goes coast to coast this year?

I'll tell you, No chance, NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Minto wrote: »
    FUCK

Whats the chance a SmackDown! guy gets number 1 and goes coast to coast this year?

I'll tell you, No chance, NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Ah 23 not a bad number indeed, As regards number 1 i think "Minto" u will be havin HHH as your man. I am sure when HHH wins his qual match on raw tonight beating some unbeatable odds then vince will stick it to him by naming him as the number 1 entrant, God these WWe muppets are nothing but perdictable, by the way the entry number with the most wins is No. 27. Big John Studd (1989), Yokozuna (1993), Bret Hart (1994) and Stone Cold (2001) all entered with this number so "amull 87" must be the early favourate.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Knowing my luck someone like Barry Horowitz will come out of retirement for the rumble, come in at number 12, and be thrown out 1/2 a second later :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

excellent so i'll be representing Pool 2 at Wrestlemania against the winner of that "other" pool!!!

21, not too shabby at all. Is there a prize for this pool?

• Advertisement
Advertisement