Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

medical report

Options
  • 15-01-2008 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Do I need to get medical report for B category full driving licence? And if I need what would be fee for making that?

No health problems.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Coala wrote: »
    Do I need to get medical report for B category full driving licence? And if I need what would be fee for making that?

No health problems.

If you've got no medical problems then there's no need for a medical report. There's a form you have to fill out that will tell you if you need to have any kind of medical report. If you didn't need one for your provisional license then you shouldn't need one for the full license.
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Coala

But how they can know if I have any problems?
    I did only eye sight report for provisional licence.So it means I just fill in application for and that's it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

No medical report on a B licence, if you're only applying for provisional you have to get an eye test done i think, but that carries through to the full licence as far as i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Coala

Allright, one problem less :) Thanks

Advertisement