Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lewellyn Estate Dundrum

• 15-01-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking to buy my first house and I've been particularly interested in houses in the lewellyn estate. However I'm hoping that I can subsequently convert the attic. I have no idea how to tell if an attic is suitable for conversion. Therefore I'm hoping that somebody from the estate will read this and know if other residents have been able to convert their attics without needing planning permission. Also if anyone can give me a rough idea of how much this cost I'd be really grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

You will be able to convert the attic. No idea how much it'll cost though, sorry. Also, it's "Llewellyn". And it's officially in Rathfarnham.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mir2001

Thats good news, thanks for that. You're right of course about the estate address - I forgot as I'd been looking at the myhome website and one Llewellyn house is incorrectly listed as dundrum.

Advertisement