Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Women

Options
  • 15-01-2008 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

This old woman comes out the hairdresser’s after getting a perm and goes into the butchers next door.
    She say’s to the butcher is that a sheep’s head you have in your window son.
    The butcher replies no it’s a mirror.
    "Oh that’s just someone getting there shoulders drilled for holes for there new wings" he said,
    Just then she heard even more screaming while walking in,
    "What’s that” she said.
    That’s just one of the lads drilling a hole in one of the saint’s heads for his new halo.
    That’s it the woman said I'm off to Hell I couldn’t put up with this.
    "No said St Peter you'll be raped down in hell.
    Well at least I have a hole for that she said.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

:eek: LMAO, but I'll probably go to hell for that!!

Advertisement