Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Answer for Corporate Finance Exams(I will pay)

• 15-01-2008 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Guys,

I have exam on 17 and i need solution for past year exam paper's. I dont minding paying right price for right person. who give me solution and can explain solution. please txt me on 085 7269125.

Here are Question.
    http://dcuef581.blogspot.com/

here is the portion

http://www.dcu.ie/registry/module_contents.php?subcode=EF581&function=2&module_archive_year=2007
    Indicative Syllabus

FinanceThe financial markets; interest rates and the economy; the time value of money; measuring and comparing yields; the money and bond markets; risk and return; risk in the context of bond and equity portfolios; valuation and capital asset pricing; arbitrage, forecasting and market efficiency; international financial markets; equity markets and instruments; equity valuation; portfolio strategies. Corporate goals; shareholder wealth maximization vs profit maximization; shareholder utility maximization; wealth maximization and the timing of consumption; Fisher separation.Valuation of corporate decisions and projects; funding through debt, equity and other financial instruments; compounding and future value of a single cash flow; present value of a single cash flow; annuities, perpetuities; present value of an uneven stream of cash flowsThe Capital Asset Pricing Model: expected return and risk associated with holding an asset; diversification of risk by combining assets: the two-asset case; the n asset case and the efficient frontier; beta: the systematic risk of an asset.

Advertisement