Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a question on bleach and ichigos bankai

Options
  • 15-01-2008 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

ok i know i missed an episode there awhile ago but i thought i had made sure to see it. basically I'm wondering what epidsode in bleach series does ichigo finish his special bankai training in the underground training area. if it wasn't shown not sure why but any one let me know cause its being doing my head in and i would love to know. as i said i was wondering in the anime series does it show ichigo finishing his bankai training (as in achieving it ) and if so what episode was it?
    thanks in advance
    sgtdiesalot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I don't think you see him achieve it in training.

He only unveils it in battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Indeed first time you see it is in the fight with Byakuya i think up on the plateau bit. I'm not totally sure thats accurate though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Yep, thats how I recall it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Same, I was only watching the anime series at the time, was the manga any different?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭sgtdiesalot

thanks guys. what was wrong was i missed a episode at that stage and wanted to make sure i didn't miss any

• Advertisement
Advertisement