Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buy4now.ie joke

Options
  • 15-01-2008 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

I bought a huddy off buy4now.ie off the lifestyle sports webpage.. Which when i bought it it said was in stock.. So anyway paid with my laser card and money was taken out straight away.. So thought everything was going ok.. Till a few days later got a email from lifestyle sport say it was out of stock sorry.. Thats all no mention of a refund or anything.. So had to email buy4now.ie and they just mailed back samething as lifestyle sports out of stock sorry.. So was starting to get mad now so i rang them and asked where was my money they told me they reserved the cost of the huddy in my
    account and now they have it released so it should be there.. Thing is tho i can see when it was taken out but cant see if it was put back in.. I honestly dont think it has been.. And now same crap happening again on the same day i bought the hoody i bought two pants off buy4now.ie through the elverys web page.. That was on the 28th of dec and when i check the online tracker it just says been packed.. Rang them up anyway and all they said was its getting ready to be sent thats y its saying its been packed.. But its been packed since the 31st thats 16 days ago now and no sign of it.. Just thought id warn people about them.. Hopefully il get my pants soon:rolleyes: maybe in time for christmas..:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Ive had exactly the same experience with Buy4now.ie.
    I paid a jersey from Elverys using buy4now, jersey was confirmed in stock on the day 14th Dec - well in time for Christmas delivery.

Tracked the order the next day - it was "picked ready for dispatch"

Recieved an call 1 week later - "Have you received your delivery yet"

The company didnt even know if they had sent it yet !

Ive never dealt with such ineptitude.

Here we are 1 Month later - Still havent received the jersey.

AVOID ELVERYS - AVOID BUY4NOW.IE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

beerbaron wrote: »
    Ive had exactly the same experience with Buy4now.ie.
    I paid a jersey from Elverys using buy4now, jersey was confirmed in stock on the day 14th Dec - well in time for Christmas delivery.

Tracked the order the next day - it was "picked ready for dispatch"

Recieved an call 1 week later - "Have you received your delivery yet"

The company didnt even know if they had sent it yet !

Ive never dealt with such ineptitude.

Here we are 1 Month later - Still havent received the jersey.

AVOID ELVERYS - AVOID BUY4NOW.IE

Buy4now.ie got elverys to ring me there about an hour ago.. They told me the pants i got was out of stock but they hope to get them back in, in the next two days or so and they will post it to me by express post so il give them a week to see if i get it.. Doubt i will.. Wont be using them again..

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Just called them there again. Was transferred twice.
    I enquired was the item in stock - queue complete silence for 2 minute then she says "oh theyre back in stock this morning - ill have them sent straight out"

With any luck Ill have it on Thursday - Exactly a month after it should have arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Vain wrote: »
    I bought a huddy off buy4now.ie off the lifestyle sports webpage.. Which when i bought it it said was in stock.. So anyway paid with my laser card and money was taken out straight away.. So thought everything was going ok.. Till a few days later got a email from lifestyle sport say it was out of stock sorry.. Thats all no mention of a refund or anything.. So had to email buy4now.ie and they just mailed back samething as lifestyle sports out of stock sorry.. So was starting to get mad now so i rang them and asked where was my money they told me they reserved the cost of the huddy in my
    account and now they have it released so it should be there.. Thing is tho i can see when it was taken out but cant see if it was put back in.. I honestly dont think it has been.. And now same crap happening again on the same day i bought the hoody i bought two pants off buy4now.ie through the elverys web page.. That was on the 28th of dec and when i check the online tracker it just says been packed.. Rang them up anyway and all they said was its getting ready to be sent thats y its saying its been packed.. But its been packed since the 31st thats 16 days ago now and no sign of it.. Just thought id warn people about them.. Hopefully il get my pants soon:rolleyes: maybe in time for christmas..:rolleyes:

As far as the refund is concerned I think it takes a few days for laser refunds to go through. At the very least it does not happen straight away. I'm open to correction, but this has been my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

I'm still waiting for a Leinster jersey I bought in December, like everyone else, it was supposed to be in stock, but when I ordered it I got an email later saying it wasn't and that it'd be January by the time I got it. Still haven't received it as of today, and I called them there earlier - apparently its because Canterbury sent over the jerseys without any logos on them. Supposedly they're being received tomorrow and will be posted the day after, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

I had similar problems with buy4now and Arnotts.

Avoid them both now.

S

Advertisement