Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match tonight vs Reading - TV?

Options
  • 15-01-2008 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

Can't see the match on any Satellite channels. Is it on anywhere in Dublin ?

Cheers,
    Shakka.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Shakka wrote: »
    Hi,

Can't see the match on any Satellite channels. Is it on anywhere in Dublin ?

Cheers,
    Shakka.
    I don't think it is on the sat as I don't see it steeming on the web and they would get it off a sat if there was one. BBC Radio London!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yes just had a look and its on BBC Radio London alright.

Iv used footballstreaming.info recently. Its completely free, not sure if we are on it tonight or not as I cant access it in work but its worth a look later !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

im afraid we aint on football streming i think its bbc london for me too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

sew wrote: »
    im afraid we aint on football streming i think its bbc london for me too :(

According to http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2004/08/17/tuesday_sportshow_feature.shtml
    the coverage will only be available online in the UK. BBC London on Sky will be covering West Brom v Charlton :(
    TUESDAY 15/01/08 BBC LONDON SPORTS SHOW WITH NICK GODWIN 19.00-22.00

Nick will be live at the Madejski Stadium to bring you full commentary of Reading versus Tottenham in the FA Cup Third Round Replay, kick off 8pm.

You can listen to the game on BBC London 94.9FM and here on the website (UK ONLY) - click on the Tottenham tab on the top right of this page.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Shakka

Thanks very much for all of the info.

Looks like another quality night in with the missus !

Shakka.

• Advertisement
Advertisement