Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

stockists of snow tyres for hotrod cars in ireland?

Options
  • 15-01-2008 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

howz it goin:D
    does anyone know where i can buy snow tyres for a hotrod car in ireland?have searced the net but can only find stockists in england or europe
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

You could try R&R (Gerry Murphy) tyres in ballincollig co.cork. I don't have their number but one of the sons is a rally driver so I'd say they might just be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Forgive my curiosity, but what exactly are snow tyres for hotrods? Surely they can't be what they sound like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

cantdecide wrote: »
    You could try R&R (Gerry Murphy) tyres in ballincollig co.cork. I don't have their number but one of the sons is a rally driver so I'd say they might just be able to help you.

021 4873897

• Registered Users Posts: 13 justin77

''snow tyres'' are the proper name for them,i'm just using ordinary tyres with the threads cut out wider.these tyres will get better grip especilly on grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 justin77

cheers for that number i'l give him a buzz in a few mins/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

Are you still looking for a set of these tyres?
    I've sent you a pm.

Advertisement