Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

phone wont go on fully....

• 15-01-2008 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    My Phone - Nokia7370 - wont switch on fully.
    It froze on me last night, so I turned it of and back on. It let me put in pin code and went to go on. This morning I woke up and it was of. The alarm on it works, cos thats what woke me up. I tried switching it on but it wont.
    All i can do is put in my pin code, then the hand and music come on. Thats it then, the battery sign stays on but nothing else happens. The light comes on if I press buttons. It stays on for maybe 3-5 mins.
    Anyone know what it could be? :confused: All help really appreciated.

Thanks
    Emma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Lossy

Try taking the battery out and put it back in again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

no that wont work. took it out for about 15 mins and put it back in. doenst make a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

plug in charger then out again a few times then try turning it on again or back to shop/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

foggy_lad wrote: »
    back to shop/

this is the solution. phones don't really have user serviceable parts. if it won't turn on it needs to be sent for a qualified person to repair it

Advertisement