Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives - SPOILERS WITHIN -

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

When is the sexy Gardener coming back?! Or is he ever coming back? Come back Jesse Metcalfe, all is forgiven!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Please who just saw Lynette husband freak out... hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

MIN2511 wrote: »

Too funny!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

:)
    Nah... Gabriel and Carlos with their std... hehehehehe

That was so good. ~sigh~

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Poor Susan she just makes me cringe..very funny though. As for Bree, does anything ever go right for her? Mother in law from hell ftw. Any ideas on what happened to Dillon..great plot so far. Yayy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

MIN2511 wrote: »

yeh the hair thing was brill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Very good last night, funny! What is the story behind Dillon, her mum and aunt? I really want to know.

Pity Bree's mother in law didnt tell all the guests the secret. Would have been better if she had.. Anyone think the same?

What do you think will happen in end? Daughter keep the baby and live with granny?..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Tom was very unstubbly last nite and his hair was a bit weird ... disappointing!
    His rant was ridiculous though -- what about me, boo hoo! You don't have cancer you moron! I kept thinking Lynette was joking when she was agreeing with him about her being selfish. Was a bit weird no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I love Gabby! Katherine and Orsean should get together. They both creep me out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Tom was very unstubbly last nite and his hair was a bit weird ... disappointing!
    His rant was ridiculous though -- what about me, boo hoo! You don't have cancer you moron! I kept thinking Lynette was joking when she was agreeing with him about her being selfish. Was a bit weird no?

Me too, I was waiting for her to freak out at him. Damn yanks! You're so off my hot list Tom, wuss!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

God girlies, def dont know what you see in Tom, after last nights episode... Maybe I need to check my tv but he looks all one colour....

Miaow.......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

SarahSassy wrote: »
    I see where you are coming from but he looks like he has no lips - he has no colour in them.... Sadly I remember him when he was the gay neighbour in Melrose PLace so I cant take him seriously as a devoted husband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

SarahSassy wrote: »
    God girlies, def dont know what you see in Tom, after last nights episode... Maybe I need to check my tv but he looks all one colour....

Miaow.......:rolleyes:

Yeah he looked a little worn out on Tues - have to agree. I think he's just the best of the lot - they could do with introducing a new hot gardiner or something :) Girls a little outta the lad's leagues...hmmmmmm... maybe just maybe Wentworth could make a guest appearance when those writers get their act together!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Last night was great!

I wonder what went on in Chicago???

Welcome back sexy gardener!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

friday night, sometime after 12 usually
    thanks lil smiler:) i missed tues nites episode so was readin this to c could i find out what i missed! then seen your post about it been repeated on a fri nite i switched over and its just about to start!!!! yipee i'm soooo happy!(how sad am i?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Could Clive Owen guest star? Nyommy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Not liking Susan too much at the mo, at times she can be too much of a cute whore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

is it wierd that i think Andrew is hot??? I know he's a little evil...and gay but he's just so cute.
    Can't wait for tonight. I hope Danielle has her baby soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

illiop wrote: »
    is it wierd that i think Andrew is hot??? I know he's a little evil...and gay but he's just so cute.
    Can't wait for tonight. I hope Danielle has her baby soon.

Well you got your wish there illiop, thought it would have been a bit more dramatic...it was touching though when Bree offered her the baby to hold.

Andrew made a very cute Cher, not my cup of tea though.

So happy for lynette getting the all clear.

I used to think the men of Desperate housewives were soooo hot. Is it just my imagination...or have most of them lost their hotness?

Bring back the gardener!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Yeah, I am finding myself strangely attracted to the older "Gay" guy at the moment..

I am gone off the gardener.. His hair looks ridiculous at the moment..

It was quiet enough program...

themadchef wrote: »

I used to think the men of Desperate housewives were soooo hot. Is it just my imagination...or have most of them lost their hotness?

I think they have lost weight and become wisen looking. :(
    But the gardener scares me a little, he is a bit plastic cat creature doll looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

the end bit brought a tear to my eye last night, poor possum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

Cathooo wrote: »
    the end bit brought a tear to my eye last night, poor possum :D

Yeah was a bit teary eyed too - lynette's reaction nicely done and handled v sensitively, pity the poor possum didn't live to make a special guest appearance next wk :(...maybe it was all a dream :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ah I keep missing it these days :(

And you lot leave Tom alone, he's still hot so back off biatches! :mad:;)

Why the hell is Eamonn Dunphy on!!
    It is desperate housewife time FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Dont talk to me.... Its not on... and I missed Hotel Babylon as well...

****ing rte ****...

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

I'm so disappointed!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Louise_11

Hi,

Could somebody please tell me what day and time desperate housewives has been moved to.

Thank you,

Louise

Advertisement