Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives - SPOILERS WITHIN -

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Cathooo wrote: »
    great episode tonight, no chance of them getting rid of tom, they'd have to kill all the kids off too, nooooo chance! From tonights episode, dont worry I havent read any spoilers,
    They said at the start one husband would die, that was Victor, Tom wont die

You're all talking too soon... you forgot they also said that the girls would lose a friend. And we know they all survived. The only people we don't know about are Carlos (unless he managed to get up and find coverage) and Tom (but he was in the basement... maybe the cat got back in and he went tsh though)
    ...and they are both friends. I hope its neither... oh please let old Mr Winters have moved into Wisteria Lane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Great episode!

My God Victor is a terrible shot! One hell of an episode....not a dull moment. Seriously though, wouldn't you think the guy delivering those papers would have made sure he gave them to the right person :confused: not like it was a pizza!

Poor old Bree will be cleaning up that mess for weeks !!

It is extremely uncool to bandy about DH spoilers like that!!!!!!

I'd take it down if I were you.....your going on my ignore list either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Moonbaby wrote: »
    It is extremely uncool to bandy about DH spoilers like that!!!!!!

I'd take it down if I were you.....your going on my ignore list either way.

You serious?! :D

Is next week the last episode for a while then due to the writer's strike? :(

I think that is the last episode. Thats why it was all so rush rush

• Advertisement

Maybe an ever so slight overreaction....lucky for Princess that Tom is still alive. Or I'd seriously never forgive her for interupting my grieveing process! :D

Suspense is half the enjoyment in most things....I hate it when people disregard that alot of people feel like that.

Nooooooooooooooo!!! :(

Aww I thought there was one more :(

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooo!!! :(

Aww I thought there was one more :(

There is one next week......that might be the last one though.....have no idea how the strike messed with things.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    There is one next week......that might be the last one though.....have no idea how the strike messed with things.

Cool....yeah it's not back in the US until next month and the last one before the break was the one after tonight's episode so we only have a week left of it until it comes back again (whenever that will be). Boo to the writer's strike.

We get lost a couple of days after the US.
    Hopefully we won't have too long to wait.

• Advertisement

www.cucirca.com
    Here's my fabulous link... but they too only have up to episode 9

And its good for DH, Greys Anatomy, Lost, Prison Break and my favourite Heros

• Registered Users Posts: 33,360 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So one more episode and that's it? Until When?

Oh well, at least they're ahead of channel 4

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

Just watched the episode from after tonights episode on that link. Couldn't resist!! We'll probably be waiting ages so for the installment after that one :( It's so good this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

damn it I was hoping Tom was gonna be the one to go I cant stand him he is such a spineless little man :(
    just wanted to slap him and lynette for being such selfish gits in last nights episode.
    and as for the lad delivering the papers - you would think with that sort of thing you might check you have the right guy first?
    great episode though!

damn it I was hoping Tom was gonna be the one to go I cant stand him he is such a spineless little man :(

:eek:How very dare you!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,360 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Well, he DID put his back out. Boom boom. I don't think he was that spineless - look at the business with the ex-drug dealer in the pizza bar. I'd miss him if he went, but mainly because it would be the end of Lynette as a funny character too.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Jaysus, the state of the place at the end!
    great episode, even himself was glued!

just wanted to slap him and lynette for being such selfish gits in last nights episode.
    and as for the lad delivering the papers - you would think with that sort of thing you might check you have the right guy first?
    great episode though!

SELFISH? For picking a human being over a cat?

As for that episode, I couldn't stand that one who your man got with. Talk about bad actress. And even the most idiotic of people don't leave a house when there's a tornado ourside

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

gubbie wrote: »
    SELFISH? For picking a human being over a cat?

As for that episode, I couldn't stand that one who your man got with. Talk about bad actress. And even the most idiotic of people don't leave a house when there's a tornado ourside

yeah I didnt think Tom was selfish at all, Lynnette might need to be a better friend alright but sure she learned that in the end (I'm speaking like it's real life :D )

I agree there was far too many people leaving their houses while there was a tornado but personally as we're blessed not to suffer with tornados in ireland *touch wood* maybe we don't know what it's like and perhaps people get used to warnings and for them never to hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

mimiraffo wrote: »

http://www.sidereel.com/Desperate_Housewives

Warning!!!! you can get hooked on that site very quickly!!:D

Hey, it's only available for viewers in the states.... Any idea would be greatly APPRECIATED

• Advertisement

It works for me...
    http://tvjunk.net/?p=27
    (I got that link from the site)

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

sorry to offend i did nt realise ol tom had such a fan base??!

its not a case of picking a cat over human. Lynette selfishly emotionally blackmailed her neighbour to let them use the basement as she felt she was above a public one and then started dictating that owners guests cat be moved too just to suit them? jesus it it were me id have told them to f**k off!:eek:

I just dont like Tom as a character never have he always seems to be moaning about something. The way he carried on when he hurt his back was unreal the wife was there doing everything and he is trying to dictate everything from the couch, he mopes about when shes sick and even teh carry on with the ex girlffriend I dunno how lynette copes If I had her life id probably top myself the poor woman between cancer, the mother, the brat kids and the rest!

I hoped it was mike or tom that died as I dont like Mike either. Only thing is I know Victor died but I got the impression someone else might have too? It kind of left us in limbo in true DH style!

Oh and adams affair woman my god is it just me or does she sound like a chipmunk??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

its not a case of picking a cat over human. Lynette selfishly emotionally blackmailed her neighbour to let them use the basement as she felt she was above a public one and then started dictating that owners guests cat be moved too just to suit them? jesus it it were me id have told them to f**k off!:eek:

I just dont like Tom as a character never have he always seems to be moaning about something. The way he carried on when he hurt his back was unreal the wife was there doing everything and he is trying to dictate everything from the couch, he mopes about when shes sick and even teh carry on with the ex girlffriend I dunno how lynette copes If I had her life id probably top myself the poor woman between cancer, the mother, the brat kids and the rest!

I hoped it was mike or tom that died as I dont like Mike either. Only thing is I know Victor died but I got the impression someone else might have too? It kind of left us in limbo in true DH style!

Oh and adams affair woman my god is it just me or does she sound like a chipmunk??:D

Adams affair women reminded me of Toms ex girlfriend, the one with the daughter!

I actually like tom...mainly because he is soooo easy on the eye!

I liek Mike too - him and Susan are perfect together!

I have been dying to see Carlos and Gabriella back together all season…they are made for each other..as carlos said two halfs..I have hated Victor all along..glad he is dead…totally didn’t see the fence coming :D

Am glad Edie and Gabriella are friends again…thay are soooo alike!!!

I hope to god the kids are ok..I don’t think Lynette can put up with any more crap this season!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

A lot of Tom lovers on here obviously!

Adam's affair woman was the worst actress ever, I'm surprised at Desperate Housewives casting on that one.

I hate Mike! And Susan and him are perfect because they're equally annoying. I also hate Susan's daughter. Talk about bad character "Oh I'm beautiful and smart and I'm the perfect daughter cos I'm the only one my age who doesn't drink" I prayed that she'd die in that episode where the store was robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I reckon Victor (obv) and the woman who owns the cat are dead.

Oh and I think there's one more, saw an ad for the next one so there has to be....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Last episode of the series tonight is it?

Don't forget to watch! A bank holiday always tends to throw me for the week, today's Tuesday!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sharkie2008

so annoyed with myself, couldn't help but read through this even though the series hasn't even started yet. hope i don't let slip the spoilers to my friends haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Oh Jesus, I cant wait for tonight.:D

I am going to sit there milling my easter egg.

• Advertisement

I have an ear infection and the whole world sounds Darth Vaderised.....WHY oh WHY! Does this hhahaave to happen to mee ~sharp intake of sniffling breath~ on DH night!!!

Advertisement