Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives - SPOILERS WITHIN -

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Aww I'm sad that this is the last night of it for a while :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sharkie2008

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Aww I'm sad that this is the last night of it for a while :(

i have it all to look forward to :D

Where are you shark?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I have an ear infection and the whole world sounds Darth Vaderised.....WHY oh WHY! Does this hhahaave to happen to mee ~sharp intake of sniffling breath~ on DH night!!!

oh no, I was the exact same a week or two ago, try get some sleep before DH and drink lots of water, might help a small bit!

Where are you shark?

im in newcastle at the moment, saw an ad the other day to say it would be starting here soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mimiraffo

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hey, it's only available for viewers in the states.... Any idea would be greatly APPRECIATED

If you click on each link ..some work here.......:) keep trying!!!:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Did I hear that right? Only 3 weeks to the next episode? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Yup, you heard right, 3 weeks to more Desperate Housewives. I can't wait! W00t!

Ida's relatives were sickening, weren't they?

3 weeks baby yea \o/

what was on the note? i missed that bit and was willing them to show it again!!

Poor carlos

Cathooo wrote: »
    oh no, I was the exact same a week or two ago, try get some sleep before DH and drink lots of water, might help a small bit!

I was supposed to be doing an important asignment, ~Takes a good look around~ but I took to the leaba with some antibiotics, in the hopes that it would improve in time and it paid off. :) I could quit DH at any time. If I wanted to. I could.
    I haven't had an earache since I was a child....they are bloody awful.

• Advertisement

im in newcastle at the moment, saw an ad the other day to say it would be starting here soon

It would drive me make hearing about here. At least you have it all to look forward to. It is a great season.

Met a gang from Newcastle on Hols last year...great craic they were.

Blush_01 wrote: »
    Yup, you heard right, 3 weeks to more Desperate Housewives. I can't wait! W00t!

Ida's relatives were sickening, weren't they?

Its so perfect me....I'll be finished al my nasty assignments and avoiding study then.

It is so true to life with the nasty relatives though.

Cathooo wrote: »
    3 weeks baby yea \o/

what was on the note? i missed that bit and was willing them to show it again!!

Poor carlos

I don't think they showed what was on the note. It is the dead old ladies confession I think.
    Hubby found it under the bed, it incriminated Herself in the big bad thing that happened in the past. He felt betrayed because she had always blamed the ex-husband, and he has left her. Then at the end the daughter pieced it back together, and now she knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I missed it:(:(

What happened Carlos????:confused::eek:

He is blind, because the rock hit him. He won't tell Gabby because he is convinced she will leave him.

It is replayed at about 12 on Friday night...I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

He is blind, because the rock hit him. He won't tell Gabby because he is convinced she will leave him.

It is replayed at about 12 on Friday night...I think.

Aw poor Carlos, I love him and Gabby.

Ooh cool Ill have to watch it then:Dthanks

Aw poor Carlos, I love him and Gabby.

Me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,360 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Gabby will leave him, but it's nothign to do with him being blind - it's him being BROKE and blind. She can survive alone, but not married to a guy who's lost a fortune (unless he can get it back) and can't earn what she's used to.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

I missed last nights episode:eek::eek: gutted. OH made me go somewhere with him he doesnt understand the DH obsession!!

Whats this about Carlos being blind?? no way, hes my favoutite the poor guy :(
    is there anywhere I can see more info about the episode cos I wont get to see it on friday either

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Gabby annoys me, She is so shallow for a person.

How long did they say before it is back on?

• Advertisement

I missed last nights episode:eek::eek: gutted. OH made me go somewhere with him he doesnt understand the DH obsession!!

Whats this about Carlos being blind?? no way, hes my favoutite the poor guy :(
    is there anywhere I can see more info about the episode cos I wont get to see it on friday either

Ah that's crap, dunno where you could read it, maybe record it on Friday?
    Quality wrote: »
    Gabby annoys me, She is so shallow for a person.

How long did they say before it is back on?

3 weeks! not too bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Back in only 3 weeks, that's great. Thought it'd be months!

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

Someone tell me what the note said!! I'm going out of my mind!!!

pampers1 wrote: »
    Someone tell me what the note said!! I'm going out of my mind!!!

Aparently it didnt show it. Just incriminated her. We'll have to wait and find out ;)

It would drive me make hearing about here. At least you have it all to look forward to. It is a great season.

Met a gang from Newcastle on Hols last year...great craic they were.

from derry so my sisters been watching and telling me things so its no different to reading about it on here

just found out its actually starting here tonight!!! so excited now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Oooh 3 whole weeks without it!! What will I do?! At least it's a pretty short time to wait though...and thank feck Lost isn't on either! (it's really confusin me these days)

I'm dyin to know the Katherine's family's secret - if anyone knows, tell me cos I'm past caring about spoiling it now - I NEED TO KNOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Tuesday night, cant bleeding wait!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I am already looking forward to going home from work, having dinner, putting daughter to bed, putting fresh sheets, duvet cover etc on my bed, going for a nice long shower, drying hair and hopping into bed to watch desperate housewives...cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I completely forgot it was back on tonight!!

That's my evening sorted now!! :)

• Advertisement

I'm missing it!! ~SOB~

btw Congratulations Quality is this one your 3rd?

Advertisement