Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives - SPOILERS WITHIN -

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭smiler26

Is anyone else disappointed by tonight?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

smiler26 wrote: »

Every night I watch it I am disappointed but I still cant miss it .... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Tonight was soo boring, nothing happened:( i still cant miss it though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Looks like I didn't miss much so. Still feel sick for missing it though, stupid boys and their sports channels! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mimiraffo

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Looks like I didn't miss much so. Still feel sick for missing it though, stupid boys and their sports channels! :mad:

Watched the latest episode on www.sidereel.com on Monday.

There are about 14 links to the latest episode on that side and some are great quality.

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'm missing it!! ~SOB~

btw Congratulations Quality is this one your 3rd?

Yeah No 3 for me!! Early Nov!

Yeah very disappointed

The best was the Edie and Gabriella scene!!

And the scene after Susan rushed home!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

yeah it was boring :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

can someone tell me what was in the drawer in Gabriella's new tentants (cant remember her name - ellie is it?) room? i couldnt see!

Femmy wrote: »
    can someone tell me what was in the drawer in Gabriella's new tentants (cant remember her name - ellie is it?) room? i couldnt see!

heh me too, but my bro said it was drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

It looked like a big mad bag of drugs shock horror!!

• Advertisement

Aw, pity..i thought it might be something a bit more interesting than drugs....like something to get you wondering.."what the hell?"...
    Instead we are like, "oh , she takes drugs..."

Can anyone give me a wee update as to what happened last week, as i missed it!
    double episode 2nite ladies!

Femmy wrote: »
    Can anyone give me a wee update as to what happened last week, as i missed it!
    double episode 2nite ladies!

From what i remember (though it seems like AGES ago)..
    - gabby found drugs under that 1s bed (forget her name) & herself & carlos went to the police to be told theyre aware of her & theyre using her to catch someone bigger so they have to put up with it
    - edie found out that brees baby is her daughters (again forget her name) because she visited orson who had written everything down to give to his solicitor because bree would not let him have access to the baby. so edie read this
    - edie tried to blackmail bree with it to get her to whatever she wanted eg. muffins when she wanted
    - bree told the other women about everything including the blackmail, & then they all told edie they were done with her. edie left at the end of the episode
    - mikes mum came to visit & drove susan mad. susan faked labour to try get rid of her, & then when mike was telling his mother the truth she went into labour, showed her with the baby at the end
    - the guy whos supposed to be dylans father did a dna test on himself & the her (without anyone knowing) & found out they werent a match. he was watching an old video of her when she fell off her bike & got stitches & so shouldve had a scar but he checked the girls arm & she had no scar & he went mad & told her to get out
    - lynette got a psychologist in to observe the family (specifically kayla) but kaylas managed to turn it all around to make lynette look like a b*tch. lynette slapped her in a shop because she said something awful. in the end kayla rang the psychologist & told him lynette hits her.

wow LOTS happened. cant wait for tonight! :)

Cool! thanks for that..
    looking forward to tonight now..

Cant wait,

Was very upset over them blanking Edie.

Hope they all make friends tonight!!

Quality wrote: »
    Cant wait,

Was very upset over them blanking Edie.

Hope they all make friends tonight!!

no way, she TOTALLY deserved it. shes evil!!!

Ahh she is the best out of the lot of them, I think Gabi is the biggest cow out of the lot of them..

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

thanks for that update ! I missed the double episode too so v glad to read what happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

No, no double episode is on tonight Sugar Drunk!!

I umm... did a bold thing and downloaded it from that states because i had to see it... will discuss it tomorrow and say nothing now!! :D

No, no double episode is on tonight Sugar Drunk!!

I umm... did a bold thing and downloaded it from that states because i had to see it... will discuss it tomorrow and say nothing now!! :D

im not even tempted to download it, its the only good thing about tuesday nights!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

sar84 wrote: »
    im not even tempted to download it, its the only good thing about tuesday nights!

Ah I see, my excuse is that I am busy every Tuesday, am too wrecked friday to stay up for repeat, if i record it i won't watch it and I don't watch any other tv. So I download Grey's Anatomy and DH instead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Haha Katherine and Bree are fantastic. Physco's lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Oh my god!! gabbys kids:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

WHO IS SUSAN KISSING????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭raemie21

Okay apart from the ridiculous last few minutes, a great finale to the season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

****ing NOOOOOO!!

Who the hell?! JUST NOOOOOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭aoife000

ya but who was susan's man??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

That's it? It's all over?!
    What about Mike!? MIKE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭aoife000

Cazlou wrote: »
    WHO IS SUSAN KISSING????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

plz someone tell me.. am confused :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

ewwwwwwwwwww Susan's kisser-man AINT MIKE unless Mike had some plastic surgery that went seriously wrong!!:confused:

Advertisement