Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives - SPOILERS WITHIN -

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Me no likey this....this.......MADNESS!!!:(

Anyone wondering if they'll go all LOST on us with Flashbacks????:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Oh my god! Mike! :(
    Are they going to make any more epsoides?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

Omg that was sooo tense but what a class ep! Gabby with twins???? Have to say im so glad Lynette is still with Tom. He is hot hot hot. The romanian kid thing was a bit random though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭aoife000

did some googling and apparently desperate housewives is planned to run till season 7 but the next season is going to continue at 'five years later' and the idea behind the susan kissing another man is to keep us guessing till next season.... grrrrrr

can't believe no more 'susan and mike' grrr so annoyed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Everything before 'Five Years Later' was surprisingly great. Well except the scenes with Susan but I praise the writers for giving her minimal screentime.

So 'Five Years Later' was kind of wtf is this mess but I'm glad that Season 5 is taking place 5 years down the line. It should give the writers an oppurtunity to explore more actual desperate housewive issues like Lynette's story in Season 1 instead of mad shenanigans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

why did they do a five year later thing?? it isnt over forever is it??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

How tense was that episode? Brilliant! Does anyone know will the next season be set those 5 years in? No Carlos shown either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

jezza wrote: »
    Oh my god! Mike! :(
    Are they going to make any more epsoides?

yeah i think theres one more series cause nicolette sheridan isnt in it!!:confused: oh im so confused now!!:mad:

apparently susan's man is Gale Harold - anybody?????

aoife000 wrote: »
    plz someone tell me.. am confused :(

I thought she was kissing Katherines Adam.
    Perhaps I'm wrong.

I was underwhelmed by that finale.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

F*cking hell.

aoife000 wrote: »
    apparently susan's man is Gale Harold - anybody?????

Yep.

I thought it was Adam too at first. That might have been interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Ok I'm also confuzzled why, when the police were questioning everyone, there was no mention of the dead junkie in the kitchen...:confused:

Cazlou wrote: »
    Ok I'm also confuzzled why, when the police were questioning everyone, there was no mention of the dead junkie in the kitchen...:confused:

It's white middle class suburbia.

She's a homeless junkie. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I didnt like the 5 years later bit. I dont see Gabby as a mother, especially to disgusting twins. I love her selfish nature. And no Mike! :(

Nightwish wrote: »
    And no Mike! :(

Surprised people care that he's gone tbh. Has to be the most boring former heroin addict manslaughter commiting hottie ever. :confused:

Surprised people care that he's gone tbh. Has to be the most boring former heroin addict manslaughter commiting hottie ever. :confused:

ya but he was defenitely a hottie that's for sure!!! and i loved him and susan together and would be nice to see them and their little family (mike, susan and maynard) together :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

In fairness, how would a 4 year old romanian child not remember 4 years in an Orphanage? I remember things from when I was 1 or 2!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Rozabeez wrote: »
    In fairness, how would a 4 year old romanian child not remember 4 years in an Orphanage? I remember things from when I was 1 or 2!!

She was brain washed :D thats my only excuse:)

this link is useful for anyone who wants more info on the whole fast forward 5 years thing....

http://http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2008-05-18-desperate-housewives_N.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JackieO

I couldn't get that link to work so here's another one. THink its the same story.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2008-05-18-desperate-housewives_N.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i fell asleep during the second episode last night , im raging!!

when will the new season be starting again? I miss it already :p

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

i missed it im so not impressed with myself. lil smiler where can I download it from? im mystified by this whole 5 years thing sounds mad a bit like the sex and the city movie - fast forward a few years

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Did anyone notice that in the 5 years + scene, all of them were made up different to be that bit older but when Lynette came into the house and Tom was telling her that one of the kids got arrested Tom looked exactly the same wearing the same green jumper he always has on it seems! Think he even had it on in the scenes earlier on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭hairymolly

5 years on, gabby looks quite shabby:D i'd say things are bad fiancially, except for the few items of designer clothes from former days

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Yeah shabby Gabby was v funny but how old were her daughters supposed to be? The first one we saw on the bed seemed to be way older than she should be if it was 5 years later. Unless Gabby had a secret child we never knew about??!! All v strange. How typical was it that bloody egomaniac Susan hadn't managed to age a day. I bet she wrote that in as a condition of her contract. I won't miss her she really annoys me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

For some reason I just presumed straight away that gabbys kids were maybe adopted...?

Advertisement