Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term renting in Galway City...Help please!!!

Options
  • 15-01-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Does anyone know of someone who need to rent a twin room or two single rooms for a month starting from now, me and my friend are homeless until 10th Feb when we leave galway to go travelling, we're kipping on a friends floor but if we could find someone whos willing to rent a room for a month that'd be great. We can share a room if theres only a double/twin available. Please help as at the moment we've nowhere secured for tonight! Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

RyanAsh wrote: »
    Does anyone know of someone who need to rent a twin room or two single rooms for a month starting from now, me and my friend are homeless until 10th Feb when we leave galway to go travelling, we're kipping on a friends floor but if we could find someone whos willing to rent a room for a month that'd be great. We can share a room if theres only a double/twin available. Please help as at the moment we've nowhere secured for tonight! Thank you!

If your really stuck, theres a few hostels offering rooms for about 70 a week or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

There is a short term let section on www.daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

www.hostelworld.com

- will get you in practice for travelling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

I think Niland House on Merchants Road might do short-term lets.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

Does it matter what part of Galway you're in? What age-group are ye in? How much are you willing to pay? I don't have rooms (rent myself), but maybe if you give a bit more info, people might be more willing to help...

• Advertisement
Advertisement