Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starbucks in Cork

Options
  • 15-01-2008 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

I think theres one

can someone correct me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

In the airport:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

UCC also!

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

UCC??? No theres not! Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

blow69 wrote: »
    UCC??? No theres not! Where?

The old java dock in the ORB is serving starbucks coffee now.

The old mini rest is being turned into a food court style thing, with a quizno's,full on starbucks and stuff. that's under construction currently.
    Loads of UCC food related info.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

If you're going to the one in the airport, be sure to bring along a cardboard cutout of someone to put in the passenger seat. That way, you might not get a tongue lashing from the airport parking nazi's when you come back out with your steamy hot, tasty beverage :D

Oh, and apparently theres also a starbucks in the Bank of New York offices in the airport business park. But that's not going to help anyone here I guess....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Starbucks are in Siemens canteen almost a year now.

after reading this thread the other day I got a craving and had to swan off to the airport terminal for a steamy hot white cafe mocha. Oh yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

rymus wrote: »
    after reading this thread the other day I got a craving and had to swan off to the airport terminal for a steamy hot white cafe mocha. Oh yes.

my exact order! savage!
    cant believe the developments in ucc!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

The old java dock in the ORB is serving starbucks coffee now.
    The smallest size tea you can get there has gone from €0.95 to €1.50. A 58% price hike and it's still served in a paper cup. Granted, the cup is bigger, but I don't like drinking cold tea out of the bottom of a giant paper bucket.

PS Yes, I'm a grumpy old bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

There was talk of one of the concete coffee places was to be a Starbucks,

if you know the brog, take a right up to peace park there is one there

• Advertisement

that'd be just super. It'd be the beginning of the city centre takeover. In a years time, all the coffee shops would be starbucks. Speaking of which, I think I'll take an early morning detour to the terminal tomorrow morning before going into work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Matt Groening wasn't far wrong.

"In five minutes this place is becoming a Starbucks".

Advertisement