Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gloira Jeans Coffee

Options
  • 15-01-2008 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

is there any in dublin!?! my bf and i spent AGES looking for one and ended up going to starbucks!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

There used to be one up behind the westbury hotel (clarendon street I think) but it changed about a year ago to something else. There might still be one in Lucan shpping centre (superquinn) but I haven't been out there lately.

OR

You could always progress to something else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

its for my bf, he lives in dublin, i actually live in cork and he appearently needs a white chocolate oreo!! hahaha

cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Think it's only cork and limerick now!

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

One just opened in Kilkenny recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

Cheers guys!! that'll stop us walking up down and around powerscourt saying "there really was one here"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Kidd-o wrote: »
    Cheers guys!! that'll stop us walking up down and around powerscourt saying "there really was one here"

Yeah there used to be a Gloria Jeans up near the Powerscourt centre in the city, but it's long gone. Butler's do lovely hot chocolate if you need a substitute.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Someone say coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Butlers are best for hot choc alright, they do a white one too OP. Always found Gloria Jones overrated and except for their Rocky Road never found anything worth going to Starbucks for either. I go to Cafe Sol usually but it's slipped a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

seriously butlers ? :O, guess im the only one who thinks theyre overpriced and horrible(i personally prefer the independent coffee shops on south william st. cheaper, friendlier staff and less busy)

as for Gloria Jeans, their dublin store(s?) never were that popular and i think they eventually lost their liscense for the franchise.
    i heard recently one may be opening early this year in henry street, but i dunno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I think Butlers must be my least favourite coffee chain in Dublin. Very pricey and i don't like the coffee at all. They seem to be everywhere now too :( Maybe the hot chocolate is better but still, stop serving coffee dammit!

• Advertisement
Advertisement