Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to set up a business?

Options
  • 15-01-2008 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi guys.been lookin at board for long time and finally decided to post a thread. i want to set up a window cleaning business and was just wondering what way to go about it. ie registering business, tax, national insurance etc. have been doin a bit of part time cleaning but want to take plunge and go full time any help would be appreciated thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I strongly recommend doing a "Start your own business" course - they're run in most areas and they're usually quite cheap or free to do. Talk to your local enterprise board, e.g. www.dceb.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 skyver001

Thanks for the sound advice a few people have advised me to do one of those courses will def look into it thanks again

Advertisement