Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb want to help.....Not

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Digiweb has no control over the content here, nor on anything hosted in their datacentre.

I suggest you ring again & start at the beginning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭matu

I wont be starting again Im going to ring them and get a complaints number to give to Reg Com
    this is not the first time I have had to deal with Digiweb with Com Reg the other time was due to a house move that took 4 months due to them not processing the order correctly to eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Matu, comreg will not entertain a complaint until you've exhausted the complaints procedure with the ISP/telco.

well talking to this guy (Name Removed), I have exhausted the complaints procedure as he stated quite clearly pointed out that is the guy that deals with the last line of a complaint. and I know very well what the next step is and I will be taking action on it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Thats all nice and well, as long as you have proof you have exhausted digiweb's complaints procedure then comreg should help you, however if you don't have proof you've e-mailed, sent them letters etc and allowed them to help you them then they won't.

Also please obey the charter and not mention names of members of staff in company's, if you do it again I will ban you :)

Charter can be seen here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055167684

Have a nice day,
    Cabaal

• Advertisement

sorry, but at least he wasn't named on this forum.

Advertisement