Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a watch?

• 15-01-2008 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hallo

I'm looking for a nice, black, leather watch.

Any suggestions? I was thinking the usuals like Kniessels etc. but would they do black leather ? Or would they just stick to the gold and silver etc.?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Finbar :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I think I've seen the leather straps. Not sure exactly waht your looking for but all the jewelers in the town do watches including Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

looking to get a watch myself. i had a look in a few of the jewellers but there wasn't anything very nice for under €100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Pity heine jewellers closed down they had the best selection for that sort of thing and the friendlest staff as well :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Buy it online.. got some nice stuff from online shopping myself in the past.

Advertisement