Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling paper back books

Options
  • 15-01-2008 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

hi, i have about hundred paperback books to sell. they are in good condition and would mainly fall into the chick lit category. i was wondering does anyone know any shops that would buy them, preferably that i can drive to as there is so many. i am in the dublin area. thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Chapters in town will probably buy them off you as they have an extensive second hand section upstairs. They're on Parnell st just opposite the Parnell St entrance to the Ilac centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I tried selling books to chapters before and they offered insultingly low prices. They seem to have the attitude that if someone has brought the books in they'll accept it after going to the hassle.
    There is a second hand book shop on one of the main streets in dun laoghaire that offers much better prices or trade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 tweet-tweet

do u no the name of it or exactly where it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

readers bookshop 86 georges st

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭ronano

sell on boards? i might be interested :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement