Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up an NTL complaints website.

Options
  • 15-01-2008 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

If you've read my other post about my complaints and level of service with NTL you will know what this thread is about.

If not:

Im setting up a website to publicly show complaints made to NTL (with customers permission).

Im not going to use an automated online petition - I think it would be more effective to build the site.

If anyone would like to contribute in anyway -
    Submitting Information on service received
    Submitting copies of complaints that you made
    Webdesign

Please feel free to do so.

I'm sorted for hosting already.

Love to get some feedback on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

this was done a few years ago in the uk

the site (nthellworld.com) was more or less what you have in mind & eventually was bought/taken over by ntl themselves (dunno the whole details)

looks like the site was eventually closed by ntl (possibly the idea behind the takeover in the first place?) as the address now redirects to virginmedia site

it has been resurrected as nthellworld.co.uk now tho

have a look @ that site - you might get some ideas

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

iRock, good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Looking forward to this, hope it works out, let us know if you need a hand with anything.

Advertisement