Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ETQW 1.4 Patch Released

Options

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

The Patch also seems to fix the traffic shaping related problems with anyone using NTL.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yeah, a lot of people who had problems connecting are much happier now.

Beware, the patch IMO, nerfs the game down a bit now but I haven't decided if it's a good thing or not yet.

e.g. Driver in MCP doesn't die when shot at. MCP can only be brought down to 49% health with turrents, nades and such (i.e. you can't amange an MCP which can't move).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

cool, we'll have to restart the QW nights again.
    After the QII one perhaps, would Sunday suit people or is a weekday better (anything other than Tuesday or Thursdays :) )
    I'm sure I can knock up a server if fairy doesn't have one available.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Fairy probably has one 'cos as with BF2, the TiG server was one of the first in the world (according to my browser) to be updated with the 1.4 patch.

he is still TiG isn't he?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Sunday sounds good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Legion

Ponster wrote: »
    Fairy probably has one 'cos as with BF2, the TiG server was one of the first in the world (according to my browser) to be updated with the 1.4 patch.

he is still TiG isn't he?

Nope, he left TiG last year.

Advertisement