Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed! Good location for 30th bday??

Options
  • 15-01-2008 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey all

Need a wee bit of help and advice. My b/f's 30th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm looking for suggestions and locations. Was hoping to do something a little bit different to the usual piss up. There will be a good gang there and don't really know where to start. Anybody suggest good locations in Dublin???? All advice greatly appreciated! Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

A friend of mine had his in Fibbers just for nostalgia purposes. It was pretty funny. He got all of his friends bands to play.

What kind of night out are you looking for? Classy? Because if so then don't go to Fibbers....Well, don't go to Fibbers anyway tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

Cheers LadyG

Looking for somewhere relaxed, good atmosphere, good craic, nothing too snooty!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Pixie4 wrote: »
    Cheers LadyG

No problem Pixie7
    Looking for somewhere relaxed, good atmosphere, good craic, nothing too snooty!!

Go to the Czech Inn off Parliament St. I really like the place. Downstairs has a dance floor and it's always a laugh. Upstairs is more laid back and sometimes they have a jazz band playing. It's always a good night though.

Not particularly classy but a great atmosphere imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Bojangles?

• Advertisement
Advertisement