Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio coverage tonight

Options
  • 15-01-2008 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

radio coverage of spurs game on bbc radio 5 live extra - if you have sky box you can add it as extra channell 10803H 22000 5/6

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Listening in Pat - bit of a struggle as game goes on.

Another 10 minutes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its also on fivelive normal now they've got bored with Liverpool - luton at 5-0

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Another shocking performance just not good enough,Boateng is a useless cnut he should never play for spurs again,just not good enough what a waste of 5 odd million.If we perform like this again we wont last long in either of the cups.Get the cheque book out and sign some decent midfield players.Boateng out out out f*ck off back to germany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Bit harsh kingdom kid considering we went to reading with no king, berbatov ,hud ,bale,robbo and lennon on the bench. Fantastic result if you ask me and boateng just needs time to settle in ...remember vidic and evra's first year with the scum!

Wouldn't it be nice if Berba socked it to them sunday week with a couple of goals...bring em on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Having had time to cool down i agree my words were a bit harsh, i guess a win is a win at the end of the day,but i still dont reckon boateng is putting enough in I was at the bridge on saturday and he really drove all of us mad,everybody in the away end wanted him off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Sign of the times when we can put out half a team away against a premiership team in fa cup and the likes of liverpool are putting out a full team at home to Luton. Its a pity were not that bit closer to liverpool this season for 4th spot.

Advertisement