Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Details of new test centres?

Options
  • 15-01-2008 9:15pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone happen to have details of any of the new test centres that have opened in recent times as a kind of "overflow" centre to clear the backlog?

I know there's on in Ballymun and someone here mentioned a new one Dun Laoghaire but I notice neither are listed on the RSA's waiting time and pass/fail rate list on drivingtest.ie.

Is that because they're not counted as actual centres, and have their totals combined with the next nearest centre (so Ballymun's would be added to Finglas, for example) or have they just not been added for some reason?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ashewood

I applied for my test in Navan and I got a letter just before Christmas from a private company. When I called I was told I was doing the test in Kells. They aren't listed but if you're called by the private company you gotta do the test where ever they are based....... May or may not be a good thing but the instructors should have a fair idea of the routes already. I got a time for a saturday morning so I was happy with that!:) But I wont be ready!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

flogen wrote: »
    I notice neither are listed on the RSA's waiting time and pass/fail rate list on drivingtest.ie.
    Candidates are chosen for these centres at random from the main centre. They cannot choose to do their test there. That may explain why they don't give the statistics.

Advertisement