Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sweden Rock Festival

• 15-01-2008 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hey has anyone been to Sweden Rock Fetival before? Just wanting to find out the easiest route to get there...:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭mrmojo

Good luck to you mate. I was tryin to get over last year and it was near impossible unless your willing to spen both a fortune and a week travelling!!! Would love to go this year, the line up looks brilliant. Ended going to Download instead last year, quality festival. They give directions on the best way to get to Swedenrock on the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Looks like a great line up actually

band20082.jpg

Glad to see Glyder there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

This will be my fifth year there. It is by far the best festival in the world. If you fly London-Copenhagen with easyjet the plane is about £50 return inc taxes. From Copenhagen you just get the train direct to the festival. If anyone is seriously considering going and has never been before, I highly recommend it. Anything you want to know, just ask!

mrmojo wrote: »
    Good luck to you mate. I was tryin to get over last year and it was near impossible unless your willing to spen both a fortune and a week travelling!!! Would love to go this year, the line up looks brilliant. Ended going to Download instead last year, quality festival. They give directions on the best way to get to Swedenrock on the website.

why would it take you a week to travel? If you can find a cheap flight to london with easjet or ryanair, then fly london-copenhagen (that takes about 1 and a half hours) then the train from copenhagen is another 2 hours. You can do it all in one afternoon. The train is just £25 each way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,635 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Blue Oyster Cult, Testament, Whitesnake, Judas Priest, Tesla, At The Gates... Wish I wasn't broke

*holds sign* WILL DANCE FOR MONEY *holds sign*

• Advertisement

Get a bank loan or extend your overdraft!

Advertisement