Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO forms

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,534 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

jaycummins wrote: »
    i really couldnt be bothered reading that thing. it's so boring. and i know "i wont think its so boring next year when im repeating cos i ****ed up this years CAO"

if they wanted people to read it they should have made it a little more appealing to read. (eg: pictures, diagrams, different colors etc...)

That has got to be the single dumbest post I have ever read on Boards.ie

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 squirrelquarrel

Thank you overheal for your most kind reply. that's very helpful............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

he has a point though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

God I should really apply soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

wow...( haha sorry I've just been watching Skins)
    well its sort of between
    Architecture in DIT, Music&Philosophy in Trinity ( prob wont get the points ah well sure), Music Media and Performance tech in UL, or Arts in Ucc, or Music tech in Maynooth.
    We will see what happens. I may well just go work in the slacker jobs for a year too though. haha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jaycummins

Overheal wrote: »
    That has got to be the single dumbest post I have ever read on Boards.ie

That is all.

how is it dumb, half the people in this forum haven't bothered reading it for that very reason. it looks like the most boring thing ever. and plus its all obvious stuff aswell. "put your Level 7 choices in the level 7 column".

and of course they care if you read it, they don't print them all out for the laugh. im just saying, they should make it a little more colourful. is that too much to ask?

and no, i didn't mess up my CAO. i listen; i don't need to read some handbook to remind me of things i've been told 100 times since the start of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,534 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

jaycummins wrote: »
    and of course they care if you read it, they don't print them all out for the laugh. im just saying, they should make it a little more colourful. is that too much to ask?

You're not wrong at all. Having to suffer the most boring looking lecture notes in college ever: I know where your coming from. But the things I have seen in the last 2 years.... the CAO handbook is a trip to disneyland in comparison.

When I was in leaving, I gave the book a once through and any time after that if I had to ask a question (can I do x y or z...) it becomes real quick to flip through the handbook and find what your looking for. Have to get over that hurdle though and read it the first time. Better to do it now then later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 WhatsThePoint

Genetics and Cell Biology - Dcu :)

Me too. After Human Genetics in TCD

Advertisement