Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous Furniture

Options
  • 15-01-2008 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Can anyone tell me where "Famous Furniture" formally of the Long Mile Road have moved to? :o:o:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭GBX

where exactly on the long mile road were they based? I work in the area and dont recall the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Famous Furniture
    U2b Avonbeg Ind Est, Long Mile Rd 12 Co. Dublin
    (01)4050520

(01)4050521

try calling them, if theyve moved, they may have there phone number rerouted to the new premises.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 annabens

GBX wrote: »
    Famous Furniture
    U2b Avonbeg Ind Est, Long Mile Rd 12 Co. Dublin
    (01)4050520

(01)4050521

try calling them, if theyve moved, they may have there phone number rerouted to the new premises.
    Thank you but I have tried to ring them with no avail, I called to their original premises at Avonbeg Ind Estate and was told that they had moved but unfortunately they did not know where to. Any other information would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

no longer in business

Advertisement