Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

L'oreal make up

• 15-01-2008 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    Could anyone please help me?
    I'm looking for the l'oreal bare natural make up. It's the mineral powder which is used as a foundation and I'm looking for the colour light ivory. I bought two of them in America over the summer and now I've run out but can't find my shade anywhere here in Ireland! Does anyone have any idea where I'd find some more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

They have a big L'oreal stand in Dublin airport, if you know anyone going away soon. Cosmetics are cheaper in the airport too because they're tax free. I buy all my stuff there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I'm sure I saw it in Boots in Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

I use this I got it in boots in liffey valley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

I think it's the particular shade she's looking for. The lightest shade available here is something like golden ivory, which I call "just-slightly-too-dark-for-my-pale-irish-skin" :D
    Light ivory sounds perfect for me, and they sell it in america, not here? WTF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I used work on a L'oreal make-up counter.
    The lightest shade of true match minerals(what it's called here!) sold in Ireland is the Golden Ivory one.
    You might be able to find the u.s. version on ebay or online.

They also have mineral concealers in the states (just like the mineral pot only tiny!) Hope they come out here soon :D

Edit: just had a look on ebay and they do have a few available in the shade you need!

• Advertisement
Advertisement