Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a flight case ?

• 15-01-2008 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Howdie,

I'm looking for somewhere local that I can buy a flight case including the foam inserts ? Just regularish sized, preferably steel or aluminium cased with carry handle ...

Sound !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

What do you want to carry? If it's it's music equipment or similar, try www.thomann.de or www.musicstore.de. They do heavy duty flight cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Howdie,

I'm looking for somewhere local that I can buy a flight case including the foam inserts ? Just regularish sized, preferably steel or aluminium cased with carry handle ...

Sound !

Consort Case Company, Mooncoin. Supposed to be very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Fancy a trip up to Dublin Paddy?

Or if you want, check a few of the shops up here,(don't forget maplins) and give me the money next time I'm down - Can pick them up for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Won't be up in the big schmoke til late next month again,

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=36796&criteria=flight&doy=18m1

Thats the exact yoke I'm after!

I tried Tripps in Debenhams and they had nothing similar ...

• Advertisement

Should be down the weekend after this one. Ring me before then, can bring one down to you :)

I'll give you a ring next Wednesday / Thursday so Ted, thanks a million dude :)

No bother, ye better remind me though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

You could always try some where like Morris's or one of the DIY Places that would have tool cases mon ami...

Aye they all have those chape aluminium ones but no foam inside them and dont take much a of a roughing either, last one got flattened by the gate at Nutts Corner ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

I'll ask the brother - I know he got a proper decent case for his circuit load testing equipment.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

OP: If you want I can move this to the Bargain Requests forum - might get a better response there? :)

It's sorted Kev, cheers :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    It's sorted Kev, cheers :)

Good stuff :)

Advertisement