Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Democrat Debate

Options
  • 16-01-2008 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hilary v. Clinton v. Obama

Anyone know if it's being televised over here? Sky digital anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Tommy T

zuchum wrote: »

Anyone know if it's being televised over here? Sky digital anywhere?

I'm not sure about the TV Networks but its an NBC hosted debate so I'm sure if you log on to www.msnbc.com at 2 am they'll have a live stream of procedings.

The ABC's two debates in one night debate prior to the NH Primary was rivetting...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Am I the only one to raise an eyebrow?

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

I'm sure clinton will leave hilary in the dust :p

I've watched some of the debate tihs morning on msnbc. Edwards came out a clear winner but will never get ahead of the other two in the polls.

Hill and OB straining their necks to put across a 'united' front on the Race issue.

In other words it was a score draw...

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

eoin5 wrote: »
    I'm sure clinton will leave hilary in the dust :p

hehe...sorry,it was late!!

I thought Edwards was the clear winner too, but like Tommy T said,he has little chance of getting anywhere in the polls. I thought Obama was nervous,and shaky, and Hilary overly shrill, and irritating...as well as blatantly trying to appeal to the Hispanic/African-American population (she did this by repeatedly saying 'this is a black-brown debate; is that cool??).

• Advertisement

hehe...sorry,it was late!!

I thought Edwards was the clear winner too, but like Tommy T said,he has little chance of getting anywhere in the polls. I thought Obama was nervous,and shaky, and Hilary overly shrill, and irritating...as well as blatantly trying to appeal to the Hispanic/African-American population (she did this by repeatedly saying 'this is a black-brown debate; is that cool??).

With Tsunami tuesday looming neither candidate wants to make a big mistake and it showed last night with both of them being very careful and just relieved not to receive a knockout blow...

Advertisement