Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the story with the crazy old lady in bishopstown?????

Options
  • 16-01-2008 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Whats the story with the old woman with the tights and runners that does be always around bishopstown and sometimes gets on the number 5 bus on model farm road
    Shes always shouting at people
    Seen her one day by melborne road and curraheen road standing there in the middle of the road shouting at the people driving and holding up the traffic
    Heard she got thrown off the number 5 bus once aswell!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

She's known locally as "skippy" and is quite mad. One of her claims to fame is that she 'hates this modern life, specially them aul sausages that do go mouldy after a few days'. So she put them in an envelope and sent them off to Bertie Ahern no less.

She usually isn't shouting at anyone in particular unless she gets provoked by someone disagreeing with her. Apparently she's been this way for years. In the grand sceme of things she's harmless enough and I have to live near her :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

HAHA! I was actually gonna post about this but i thought nobody would know what i was on about! Her yellow tights and her white hat.I cannot stop laughing at her whenever i see her.You have to give to her, she has a lot of energy for a woman of her age:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

in the shop i used to work she was a regular visitor, always insisting on irish made candles always complaining, haggling giving out etc., tried to be pleasant to her but she makes it difficult!, formidable pong from her as well

in fact she got on the no. 5 this morning, spooky!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

Skippy definitely doesn't need provoking, she once swung for me when i was six walking home from school holding my mom's hand....
    Although I have met her a couple of times since in 8 till late, she was asking me if i thought the cream she was planning to buy was going to go off before her son came to visit.
    Also she used to come into the secondary school i was in harassing the secretary and caretaker and insisting they gave her homework to someone.
    Other than all this she is mainly harmless and entertaining at times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Davedubh

She used go to the art class in the unemployment center.Complete bunch of oddballs at that class.

• Advertisement
Advertisement