Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyma AK-74 rev. 1(CM031A)

Options
  • 16-01-2008 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭

Got this AK from eirsoft and i thoroughly recommend the retailer as i ordered it friday night and received it on tuesday so i can't fault that. fast response to emails too! anyway onto the review:

first impressions are that the matt black finish and metal slide look good but once in the hand the stock and in particular the grip feel cheap and flimsy. once you start firing though you forget about all that. it accurate and fast and i sure showed those empty cans who's boss!

for 110 you can't go wrong considering you get the rifle, battery, charger, ammo and strap. as my first airsoft gun and its great value and good starter

Comments

Advertisement