Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy power pending

• 16-01-2008 2:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭

right lads did a double way back on the 5th jan, boro and west brow to qualify for the next round - which west brom did tonight and boro on the 5th -but it still hasnt paid out - how long does it take usually?

Thanks

-Ace-

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Should have paid out by now. Give them a bell or send an email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Ace2007 wrote: »
    right lads did a double way back on the 5th jan, boro and west brow to qualify for the next round - which west brom did tonight and boro on the 5th -but it still hasnt paid out - how long does it take usually?

Thanks

-Ace-

That happened me a couple of years ago before I started using betfair. I sent them an email and got a reply within an hour or so to tell me that it had been settled. Drop them a line to support@paddypower.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

yea had sent email before i posted this, answer was it would be sorted first thing in the morning.. which it was or at least when i looked

Advertisement