Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardest game ever!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

What the hell?! That's enough to make you throw your lap-top against the wall!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Oh, that has me in tears laughing.
    The best bit is when
    he's walking along the ground just sinks beneath him
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Ugh. I finished the second level with -45 lives. I give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

watching the video had me in stiches. What a nasty game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

The hardest game ever was "the terminator" for the game-gear, i got about 10 minutes into the game and could not get any further. It was rediculously crap aswell/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Will check that during lunch cos games are blocked till then.

Personally the hardest game I've played is probably Soldier of Forture 2. That was one tough game and to roughly quote PcZone at the time "If you can beat the game on the hardest setting we salute you".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

lmao.... thats hilarious, I loved the bit where the background cloud was suddenly a badguy in the foreground.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Genuinely funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Maximilian wrote: »
    Genuinely funny.

it's hilarious because by the end of it he is so paranoid that he's just edging along waiting for something to drop on/shot at him

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Exactly. You could sense his fear. Also loved the bit where he finds himself trapped with no option but death. Hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Brilliant.

Give it to an emo kid to hurry up the process. Thats a cam clip I'd watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Me and a mate in work are gonna see who can do it in the least lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Brilliant. loved the part when he thought he was finished (Grabbed the flag) but kinda didn't finish ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Anyone finish this? I'm at the end of the 4th level, i can get by the bit that everyone is posting comments that they cant do.
    there is 3 block at the end hit the first one to release a mushroom , then the third one to release a guy who throws things, he'll throw the mushroom up on the bridge , keep the mushroom in sight as far away as possible and let the cat eat it

after that i dont know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

This game is not as hard as I Wanna Be The Guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Anyone finish this? I'm at the end of the 4th level, i can get by the bit that everyone is posting comments that they cant do.
    there is 3 block at the end hit the first one to release a mushroom , then the third one to release a guy who throws things, he'll throw the mushroom up on the bridge , keep the mushroom in sight as far away as possible and let the cat eat it

after that i dont know!!

This video will help you out... it's also pretty funny!
    The finale, and how to beat the level in only 10 minutes:cool:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlDMNyZpS7I

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

The youtube video is funnier to watch cause its got the guys talking in it lol!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

You can also play the game here: http://www.geocities.jp/z_gundam_tanosii/home/applet/Main.html

Fantastic game. Always reminds me of this: http://blog53.fc2.com/k/king75/file/owata.html

EDIT:

after that i dont know!!
    Getting past the cat and falling roof only kills you as you auto-scroll to a chicken thing. You have to get the throwing robot fall on the spring and as he is passing you jump into him, he throws you onto the roof and you bypass the chicken and finish the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    This game is not as hard as I Wanna Be The Guy!

Also quite hilarious, seen a few clips...Lots of trial and error (and death!)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

A friend of mine finished it today, lives = -300ish
    He was very pleased with himself, as he should be.

Im at the last goal, can't figure out the giant chicken man.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Great stuff.
    I don't know if I'm masochistic enough to play it though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That was absolutly hilarious. I was almost crying after a few minutes. But i'm never, ever going to play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time, I'll have to try the game now :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That video is brilliant. I must play this game.

Anyone know how many levels are in this? I'm seriously stuck on level 3

Nevermind, I got it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

The one with fire is the last.
    And it's soooooo fun =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Haha. Brilliant game.
    Not playing it for fear of my laptop not making it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

God, it reminds me of Rick Dangerous.