Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to get

• 16-01-2008 7:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Firstly sorry if people hate these kind of threads but there is nothing in the charter, feel free to ignore.

Ok i bascaily know f-all about TV's and stuff. I have 4k to spend, looking for a 40in+ tv, speakers and anything else one should have. Will be used for sky hd and ps3. Anyone care to suggest a system? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭ongarite

For that money, you could get some top-end TVs.
    Like Pioneer Kuro range of TVs, which are regarded by every TV mag in the world, as the best on the market.
    If LCD is your thing, Sony X3500 could be an option.

I don't know to much about high end audio, but you could get HDMI capable amp with Dolby-TrueHD support and 6.1 or 7.1 speakers.

Advertisement