Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a screw (for a radiator in letterkenny)

• 16-01-2008 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

yeah so the rad in my room needed to be bled but whoever tried to do it before fecked up completly and destroyed the screw so the key wouldn't turn it. therefore i had to take the whole thing off and get at it with needle nose pliers.

now however i need a replacement screw so i can properly bleed it and finally get some heat back in the room does anyone know where i can get one in the letterkenny area?

so far i've tried

OBT
    Homebase
    Atlantic Homecare

None of these could help. Can you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Charles Kellys should have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

and if that fails, further afield..bonners of ballybofey would def have it i would think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Johnstons. they are now located out near where unifi was on the road to Pacificare - cant recall the name of the area or road.

Fantastic deals. Cheapest in NW. I own the place*

*if you believe that you will eat all you see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Kellys was to far out for me to walk over the week but my ma actually magaged to pick ones up in Milford when she was up at the doctors. the hardware place down across from the playschool if anyone needs some.

never thought they'd be that hard to find but ya learn something new every day!

Advertisement